378 East Maple Road, Birmingham, MI 48009
On-street parking is available on Maple Road. City of Birmingham parking decks offer the first 2 hours free - there is a city parking deck located on the corner of Peabody and Brown streets.
SeegerPeople has been in downtown Birmingham since 1988! Our photosculptures are what made us famous, but people keep coming back for all their photography needs: portraits, events, sports, corporate, groups, advertising and more! No matter what, the relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff bring out the best in everyone.
There's only one way to create an original...YOU!
Seegerpeople will take it from there:
- Seegerpeople photo sessions are fun and spontaneous.
- Photographs are taken of one or more persons, in various poses, wardrobes, and/or costumes.
- Color photographs are taken by Seegerpeople professionals.
- Seegerpeople professional will assist you in coordinating the ideal sculpture.
- The entire process is generally completed in three weeks.
For informal sessions, subjects are encouraged to wear casual, colorful clothing and to bring props and changes of clothes.
For professional session, come dressed in your working attire!Brochure Download
We've created a pdf of our studio brochure. If your computer has the Acrobat software and plug-in installed, clicking here
will display the brochure in your browser window. Otherwise, you may download and save the file to your computer and open it in Acrobat Reader. Right-click and choose "download link to disk"
. Don't have Adobe Acrobat® Reader? Go to Adobe
to download it for free.
| Order Online
| About Us